As I’ve just moved where the blog is hosted it seemed like a good opportunity to do a bit of tidying up. Regular readers will notice that the categories have been updated, hopefully making it easier to find things. Suggestions on any new arrangements are welcome. I’ve also fixed a few missing files in older posts (the odd re-install means that not 100% of the older content is right!). I’ve also revised the static pages (About, Packages and Contact) to make sure they are up to date: the package list and my PGP key are now right! At the ‘back end’, I’ve adjusted a few WordPress plugins and generally made sure everything is as organised as it should be. I’ve also tweaked a few parts of the layout, including adding the very-commong ‘quite share’ buttons. So hopefully the blog is tuned up for the future!